As an IBBS Member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for BB associated meetings. The Signal Transduction in BBs (Europe), CVB (International), and BBB Consortium (Oregon) meetings will have a lower registration fee (or subsidized fee) for members than nonmembers, if agreed to by the meeting planners).
- Eligible to apply for travel bursaries to attend BB conferences, if a trainee (postdoctoral researcher or student). Applies to the following meetings: Signal Transduction in BBs (Europe), CVB (International), BBB Consortium (Oregon), and Barriers in the CNS (New Hampshire).
- Eligibility to hold an elected position in the IBBS.
- A vote on matters of the IBBS, including elections for IBBS councilors (steering committee members).
- Opportunity to participate in Society committees.
- Opportunity to shape the direction of research in brain barriers field by organizing workshops, mini-symposia or emphasis panels.
- Timely and Priority access to meeting announcements and meeting programs.
- Access to IBBS website.
- Membership in a collegial society of interactive brain barrier scientists, clinicians and patient advocates.
- Annual meetings formatted to foster discussion and collaborations.
Membership fees are in USD (American Dollars).