Please join us for the 25th Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting, organized by the OHSU BBB Program in collaboration with the International Brain-Barriers Society (IBBS):
"Celebrating a Quarter Century of Collaboration and Translational Research on the Blood-Brain Barrier"
March 7-8, 2019
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW 6th Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
2019 Meeting highlights will include:
- Role of the BBB in Primary and Metastatic Brain Tumors
- Imaging the Neurovascular Unit
- Advances in Otoprotection against Platinum Induced Hearing Loss
- The Blood-Brain Barrier in Acute Care Settings
- Lunchtime Poster Session on March 7th
- Funding Opportunities Roundtable featuring representatives from the NIH, DOD, Industry, Veterans Affairs, and other sources
Please note that there are a small number of travel scholarships available for graduate students, medical students, and junior researchers. The application deadline for these awards is January 18, 2019.
Further questions and any other information about this meeting can be addressed through Heather Leon at