Please join us for the 25th Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting, organized by the OHSU BBB Program in collaboration with the International Brain-Barriers Society (IBBS):
"Celebrating a Quarter Century of Collaboration and Translational Research on the Blood-Brain Barrier"
March 7-8, 2019
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW 6th Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
2019 Meeting highlights will include:
- Role of the BBB in Primary and Metastatic Brain Tumors
- Imaging the Neurovascular Unit
- Advances in Otoprotection against Platinum Induced Hearing Loss
- The Blood-Brain Barrier in Acute Care Settings
- Lunchtime Poster Session on March 7th
- Funding Opportunities Roundtable featuring representatives from the NIH, DOD, Industry, Veterans Affairs, and other sources
Please note that there are a small number of travel scholarships available for graduate students, medical students, and junior researchers. The application deadline for these awards is January 18, 2019.