Please join us for the 26th Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting, organized in collaboration with the International Brain-Barriers Society (IBBS): "Cultivating the Next Generation of Translational Scientists".
Venue: Hilton Portland Downtown, 921 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, Oregon, USA.
2020 Meeting Highlights:
- Sessions on the Blood-Retinal Barrier, CAR T Cell Therapy, Immunotherapy, and Drug Delivery
- Poster Session and networking opportunities
- Travel Scholarship Awardsfor selected graduate students, medical students, and junior researchers
- Informal discussions about emerging preclinical research and multi-center clinical research protocols
- Funding Opportunities Roundtable featuring representatives from the NIH and other sources
- Mentoring Sessions with leading experts in the field
There are a small number of travel scholarships available for graduate students, medical students, and junior researchers. Apply NOW!
The application deadline for these awards is January 31, 2020.
For more information regarding registration, travel award scholarships, and the most up-to-date scientific program, please visit: https://www.ohsu.edu/bbbmeeting